Amy Ruppel combines talent and versatility like no other artist in Portland. Her whimsical style and quirky point of view has given her the ability to combine the analog with the digital, the old with the new, the modern with the historic. I sat down with Amy to talk about her upbringing on a midwest farm, her jet-setting wanderlust, and all the years in between.
- TEDx was this past weekend
- Needmore is hiring again!
- Amy has a blog
- Amy is on Instagram too!
- Beach Boys Today!
- Tegan and Sara’s Heartthrob
- Apple Maps actually doesn’t suck at all
- Google Now on iOS
- Our theme song is Rite of the Ancients from The Budos Band III.
The Job is a talk show about design, music, business, culture, technology, the web, and Portland, and featuring interviews with interesting people. Hosted by Ray Brigleb and brought to you by Needmore Designs.